Zombie Creation of the Week: “Zombie Breach”

There’s a lot of zombie stuff out there, and most of it is crap. People like to jump on bandwagons and produce quick tie-ins rather than investing love and effort into their creations. Luckily for you, I’m here to help separate the wheat from the chaff. Check back every Friday, when I’m going to share the coolest zombie-related creation I can find out there on the web.

This week’s creation, “Zombie Breach” by LegoDude89, features some sort of two-level bunker/research facility getting overrun by a horde of the walking dead. There are a ton of great details in this build, from the security system on the outside, to lab equipment inside, the whole build is well thought out.

The zombies have broken through our defenses!

The lighting in the basement is nicely done, don’t you think?

Zombies a flambe, comin' right up!

I just love the perspective of this shot. Those zeds are about to have a really bad day.

This guy has two guns, so you know he's hardcore.

Make sure you click through to his Flickr profile, because there’s some good stuff in there, including more photos of this creation that show off some pretty impressive looking collateral damage.

Have you seen a great zombie-related creation out on the web? Are you working on the next great zombie MOC as we speak? Well you had better let us know right away, otherwise we’ll never be able to include it here.

Calicade

Reminds me of a dream I once had.
“TPS Reports…. TPS Reports.. Need more.. TSP reports!”
Get the base ball bats and go all Office Space on those Zombies!

Calicade

I was just thinking too.. Who hasn’t? But clearly! He/She hasn’t.. SORRY ZOMBIES! I don’t know your sex.

zombies! :)

1) I am male. 2) sadly I haven’t. 3)I have only owned rifle bb guns. That’s because we’re not allowed to have anything else becuse rifles were meant for hunting. And every handgun bb gun I got was somehow wrecked. Crushed,exploded,shot with the safety on(that was my idea. Thank you,thank you),and we never have 2 at the same time. 4)I always prefer double. Melee I would have a pipe and a smaller one(about 25 cm long) or a large stick/knife. Ranged just 2 handguns. Reloading will be hard though.

I’ve never shot two pistols at the same time either. That’s Hollywood stuff. I actually have to concentrate and take my time to shoot accurately with one, let alone two.

Jynxy

I’ve shot two air pistols at one time. It was pretty tricky. Now if we’re talking video games though I totally kick some ZED BOOTAY in Left for dead 1 & 2 with just my dual pistols! Headshots anyone? 😀

Calicade

Alright, and yet its never a smart idea to actually do anything dual wield. Accuracy over how kick ass you think you look.

Okay so I don’t speak Portuguese (or whatever this is) so if anyone does and thinks it’s spam, let me know.

Calicade

Clearly its who ever that is proposing to you, if you will swallow pine apples for donkey rides.

Thade

Yep, portuguese
He Says:
ah I’d love to do both guns and flame throwers and fire and bullets flying everywhere and the zombies heads blown

Ah yes, ancient Portuguese axiom: don’t leave behind your machine gun. As good advise then as it is today.

zombies! :)

Cool! Spanish is pretty close to portugese though. And I quite agree no to leave the machine gun behind.